• Employer: various
• Location: various
• Education: BSc in Marine Engineering
• Plaatsing vacature: 23 September 2022
Would you like to work on Integrated Logistics Support projects? Do you have experience in the naval or shipbuilding industry? If so, please have a look at this position! U-People is looking for engineers who are able to prepare accurate maintenance programs and technical documents for military ships and other defence related projects.
As an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Engineer, you are responsible for all kind of defence related projects. You will be working on projects related to new building, spare parts, providing services during the whole life cycle of vessels. This includes technical documentation, maintenance plans for equipment and trainings. In order to do this, you will work together with the ILS team to prepare all ILS documentation.
Specific duties in this role include:
• Preparing ILS training material for technical equipment and naval products.
• Performing ILS analysis such as ISP, ATM and PMS.
• Studying the technical regulations and technical drawings that apply in each project.
• Studying and reporting the reliability and maintainability of naval equipment.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who has experience in ILS projects. The ideal candidate has experience in the shipbuilding industry and has a solid technical knowledge regarding vesselís equipment. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
• BSc in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar is preferred.
• Having at least 2 years of working experience in development and execution of ILS packages.
• Alternatively, minimum 2 years of experience in maintenance in an engineering environment.
• Speaking English or Dutch fluently, German or Spanish are an advantage.
What we offer:
Long term projects + excellent salary conditions or rate per hour as Freelance Engineer. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Where you will work:
U-People has long term relationships in Dutch Marine, Offshore and Defence industry. We offer professional working environments and long term challenging projects for starters and experienced technical professionals.
Start the recruitment process:
Are you the ILS Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 29578908 or sending me an e-mail to .
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!